News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Accessory Trays

Started by metzz, July 29, 2014, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metzz

Does anyone know if these can be bought separately? I was recently given a T7 fully assembled with all the accessories in a box but would like to store them in a drawer in their tray safely.

Herman Trivilino

Where are you located?  I think you would have to go through your dealer to get these, if they're even available.  I just did a search at sharptoolsusa website and couldn't find them.
Origin: Big Bang

metzz

In Ireland. I'll ask our local stockist.

Ken S

I emailed sharptoolsusa requesting  the SKU product number and cost if the trays are available by themselves. They may just not be posted on their website. I will post their reply.  If you know the SKU your local dealer in Ireland should be able to order them for you.

Ken

Ken S

Metzz,

This email arrived today.  (The Derkes may have been on holiday, also.)  I don't think shipping would be excessive to Ireland from Delaware USA.  The foam trays are quite light and any duty should be negligible.  if you cannot locate the trays in Ireland, I have dealt with this firm with very satisfactory results.

Here is the email:

Ken,

We clearly dropped the ball by not replying until now. I was just going through the old emails and it appears you never received an answer.

Which foam trays do you need? They are generally not available but we have some. They cost $9.95 each if we have them. Let us know.

Sincerely,
Jean Musselman
Customer Service

Advanced Machinery
Sharp Tools USA
2 McCullough Dr.
PO BOX 430
New Castle, DE 19720 USA

www.advmachinery.com
www.sharptoolsusa.com
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday (9am-4pm EST)
Toll-Free: 1-800-220-4264
Phone: 1-302-322-2226
Fax: 1-866-686-1615

From: jean@advmachinery.com [mailto:jean@advmachinery.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:04 PM
To: jean@advmachinery.com
Subject: Sharp Tools USA: User filled in Contact Us form!