News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Gransfors Axe promotion.

Started by Lance Cross, April 28, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Cross

Just wondering when the Gransfors Axes were being shipped for the March 2014 offer?  I sent my form and receipt in 3-4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.  I sent it to the Canadian Address.  The Tormek T-7 has been a dream machine, its usefulness knows no bounds, sharp tools all the time has been a great luxury!

Herman Trivilino

Welcome to the forum, Lance.  I would contact the vendor who's offering that promotion.  Maybe drop them a quick email.
Origin: Big Bang

Lance Cross

I found out today that the Canadian Address on the form Tormek sent me is incorrect as Big Bear Tools Inc has moved in 2013 from Aldergrove BC to Langley BC.  I've sent Big Bear Tools Inc a Facebook message and let Tormek.se  know that the address on their form needs changing.  Hopefully this mess-up hasn't hurt my chances in getting the Axe.

Herman Trivilino

Sort of gives a whole new meaning to "getting the axe".    ;)
Origin: Big Bang

Ken S

Lance,  welcome to the forum.

I bought one of the discontinued straight jigs from Big Bear Tools a couple years ago.  (Ionut of this forum helped me; he also did demo work for them.)  I found Big Bear Tools to be good people to deal with, and would not hesitate to deal with them in the future.  Since I live in Ohio, almost all of my Tormek purchases have been through my local dealers.

I recall postings about the free axes before.  I think the process is just slow.  I would suggest you contact your dealer and advise them.  From my experience with Tormek and its dealers, I have no doubt that you will receive the promised axe (eventually).

Good luck, and do keep us posted.

Ken