Tormek Community Forum

In the Shop => General Tormek Questions => Topic started by: Enricopg on October 08, 2026, 07:54:49 PM

Title: Squareness
Post by: Enricopg on October 08, 2026, 07:54:49 PM
Hello,
I received my tormek t8 just yesterday. I have been playing with it a lot. So far so good, except for the fact that I cannot get my chisels square. I blame myself for this. I think I am doing something wrong since it is not possible that the jig is out of square, right? What do you advice?
Thanks Enrico
Title: Re: Squareness
Post by: RickKrung on October 08, 2026, 11:27:32 PM
Assuming you have the new jig, SE-77 (please confirm) with the two little adjusting knobs (above the red ellipse in the image below), have you read and understood the manual where describes how to adjust the jig for squareness.  This has been discussed and what I and some others have posted is included in this thread (https://forum.tormek.com/index.php/topic,5135.msg37179.html#msg37179), at least.