News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Spare parts ?

Started by oldwood, September 20, 2009, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldwood

I bought a second hand 2000 a year or so ago and checked it out initially by sharpening up my wood working chisels and plane blades.  It is only today that I have got round to using it to tackle wood turning tools.

One of the jigs that came with the grinder was an SVS-50 (multi jig including sharpening skews) and today was the first time I went to use only to find that the screw in the jig for holding skew type gouges has its shaped end piece missing. 

Now I could quite possibly make something up, but I would really prefer to get the right item.  Is there a way of doing so please ?

Thanks
Rob Graham

oldwood

Many thank for that Jeff, but, sorry, I should have said I was in the UK. That site has what I want but won't accept orders outside of the US and then refers me back to this main site, and I can't find a spare parts list here.

I'm sure there's a simple solution !!    :)

Rob