News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Price of grinder

Started by onewaywood, September 14, 2009, 11:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onewaywood

I was just wondering if anyone thought that lowering the price on the grinder would sell a'lot more of them ?
  I know I could probably afford one then....  Please don't take this as a rude comment..That was not it's intent...

jeffs55

I am almost certain that some more people would buy one of these if the cost was lower. However, we are dealing with a certain group of people here. Most are serious woodworkers that want serious tools to use. These people are probably in the category of having enough money to spend on this type high end equipment. I was merely in the category of having enough spare change, I am not a serious woodworker. I do appreciate quality in anything though. The gain in sales by lowering the price point is probably nill. Consequently I do not foresee such a thing happening. If you can save up for this then I think you should. It is darn near a lifetime deal as these are heavy duty tools.
You can use less of more but you cannot make more of less.