News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Att. Jeff New Shaping System

Started by onewaywood, May 06, 2009, 06:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onewaywood

What can you tell us about the new Shaping system that coming out at AAW Symposium. I can't make it there this year.

Jeff Farris

You're well informed. 

The shaping system will be a set of instructions and hardware to properly position Tormek jigs with a dry grinder.  Full details will follow on our website in the coming weeks.
Jeff Farris

onewaywood

Yes I'am

And thanks for the reply...........Looking forward to it.....

GoGuppy

Hi Jeff

Any update on this yet??

I'm really interested, as I have been thinking about how I could rig up something to achieve something just like this....
Cheers

Jeff Farris

GoGuppy,

You're not by any chance going to be attending the AAW National Symposium in Albuquerque, are you?  That will be your first chance to get the BGM-100.   If not, it should be available from most Tormek dealers shortly after that -- say early to mid-July.  The price is $56.99. 
Jeff Farris

GoGuppy

Jeff

No, unlikely.....I live in Sydney, Australia.
But I'll be looking out for any news on the BMG-100 at the annual Sydney Woodworking Exhibition in Sydney in 2 weeks time!!
Cheers