News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

T4 Blackstone

Started by jkSharp, May 23, 2024, 12:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkSharp

Through search I've only seen one or two posts on this over the years.

Long story short I desperately want a Blackstone equivalent for my T4 and the after market ones just don't cut it when it comes to Tormek and quality control.

Any chance they are going to release one? We already have 8in diamonds and Japanese wheels.

Would any T8 user be willing to sell/send me a worn down T8 Blackstone?

Thanks!

John Hancock Sr

Quote from: jkSharp on May 23, 2024, 12:09:22 AMWould any T8 user be willing to sell/send me a worn down T8 Blackstone?

That would definitely work.

cbwx34

Quote from: jkSharp on May 23, 2024, 12:09:22 AMThrough search I've only seen one or two posts on this over the years.

Long story short I desperately want a Blackstone equivalent for my T4 and the after market ones just don't cut it when it comes to Tormek and quality control.

Any chance they are going to release one? We already have 8in diamonds and Japanese wheels.

Would any T8 user be willing to sell/send me a worn down T8 Blackstone?

Thanks!

I can't find it now, but someone from Tormek posted that they had no plans to make an SB stone for the T-4.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

jkSharp

Quote from: cbwx34 on May 23, 2024, 02:27:47 PMI can't find it now, but someone from Tormek posted that they had no plans to make an SB stone for the T-4.

Such a shame, I really love (minus the wobble) the black sic stones.