News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

svh-60

Started by in2steam, February 08, 2007, 07:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

in2steam

Greetings,
      By some fortune(or misfortune depending) I have inherited a scheppach tiger 2000 through my father.  It was not working and he gave up trying to get it work, which was a 25 cent fix.  That aside, I have been using the tormek WM-200(theirs sucks), SVD-110, SVM-45, universal support, and  SP-650(not included) and all work wonderfully.  In addtion I have just recieved the AD-50D but not used it yet, while purchasing this I looked at the display tormek and realized that straight edge tool I am using is a POS, compared to Tormek's(and would explain the many skew edges I have gotten).  Aparently I cannot get them from that store(woodcraft) 95% of what I do is plane blades and straight chisels, I would really like to get my hands on at least one, if not two of these babies.

What can I do?
Chris in milwaukee