News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

T 2000

Started by capt rich, June 24, 2021, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt rich

Bought a used unit, it is older doesn't have horizontal bracket. Tool bar is not threaded. Where is the serial number, if there is one.

RichColvin

Rich,

The older units did not have threaded universal supports.  I replaced my bar with the newer one (US-105).

Also, you can order the horizontal support holder as a add-on for your machine.  P/n XB-100

Finally, I swapped out my drive shaft for the newer one (MSK-250).

Kind regards,
Rich
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

Ken S

Rich,
Be sure to register your Tormek with Tormek (on the www.tormek.com website) I don't think your machine has a serial number. No warranty remains, however, once you register you have access to the latest online version of the handbook. I have downloaded this on my ipad and refer to it frequently. The handbook has not changed much over the years.
Ken

capt rich

Thanks everyone, registered my T2000 [no 3's] and found all kinds of good stuff in support. Making a list of stuff I have to order to get the results I want in the end. Definitly the book...  Thanks again.