News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Angle master

Started by wallydouglas, September 11, 2020, 02:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABall

Quote from: wallydouglas on September 15, 2020, 12:07:20 PM
Hi Alan
Do you mind sending me more information on this
Regards
Wally

If i'm breaking any rules here please remove the link MODS and I will pm Wally.
http://knifegrinders.com.au/11Shop.htm Scroll down to the windows applet. 19 Australian Dollars, no postage so works out just under £11.

Ken S

This should be done off forum via pm.

I will leave this up for a day and then remove it.

Ken

wallydouglas

Maybe it was a user issue maybe i  was a bit heavy handed with it

Ken S

Wally,
I have no interest in pointing fingers; my only interest is in finding out how to prevent problems in the future.
Ken

ABall

Quote from: Ken S on September 15, 2020, 09:27:16 PM
This should be done off forum via pm.

I will leave this up for a day and then remove it.

Ken

Apologies Ken, I tried to edit and remove the link but I keep getting that error message saying the body is empty!

ABall

Quote from: cbwx34 on September 15, 2020, 02:48:21 PM
A great alternative to using the AngleMaster can be found here:

https://forum.tormek.com/index.php?topic=4170.0

Ken, could you please explain how this is any different to me posting the link? I followed that link and the thread points to where I can buy an alternative to the AngleMaster, which I wish I had seen earlier by the way! 

jeffs55

Wally, most of us on here are wondering how you "wore down" an Anglemaster. Did you or did you not use it on a revolving stone? I cannot understand how you would wear a device by placing it on a stationary object. If you could enlighten all of us it would be great.
You can use less of more but you cannot make more of less.

Ken S

Wally,
Please ckeck your messages.
Ken