News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek Sharpening Classes on Sharpening Handbook

Started by RichColvin, May 01, 2020, 03:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RichColvin

I've been adding the Tormek Sharpening classes that Sèbastien and Wolfgang created to the Sharpening Handbook.  As each appeared, I've added it of the related pages (#1 to the knife pages, etc.).

As noted by others, these are really great for the beginner, and offer various nuggets of wisdom for even the experienced sharpener.  Thusly, I've also added them to the Resources page

https://www.sharpeninghandbook.info/indexBooksVideosWebSites.html

These are worth cataloging so they can be quickly re-found and re-watched.

Kind regards,
Rich
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

Ken S

Rich,

I am pleased to see that you are including links to these lectures and videos on your Sharpening Handbook.

As the author of one of the documents you have included, your Sharpening Handbook is the most convenient way for members, including this author, to access these documents.

I would add one comment for the creators of the documents and videos posted in the Sharpening Handbook. I believe we all have a responsibility to periodically make sure that the posted version reflects our latest thinking.

Good job, Rich.

Ken