News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek SA-250 Manual

Started by Daveydave, December 16, 2019, 08:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveydave

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find an instruction manual for an SA - 250?

I've just bought my first Tormek second hand from eBay and I'd love to see the instructions.

Cheers,

Dave.

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, David.

I have two suggestions:

First, go to the Tormek website (tormek.com) and register your Tormek. Although the warranty period has long expired, registering your Tormek lets you free access the online edition of the handbook. The handbook is essentially unchanged since Torgny Jansson write it many years ago. In addition to a collection of handbooks, I keep the online version on my ipad.

Second, various editions of the handbook are available through used book sellers. Here is a link to some:

https://www.abebooks.com/book-search/title/water-cooled-grinding-sharpening-edge/author/torgny-jansson/

You will want the earliest edition you can find. The fourth edition is a good starting point.

Third, don't hesitate to contact Tormek support (support@tormek.se). Support is the best source of Tormek information. Also, most of the current parts, fit your model, as well as the jigs and accessories.

Keep us posted!

Ken