News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

US-430

Started by GeoTech, August 04, 2019, 05:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeoTech

What ever happened to the US-430 that Tormek said they were going to make available?

Ken S

It should be available sometime in the fall. Scandinavian, including Tormek, have a long, several week vacation in the summer. (I'm jealous.  :)  )

Ken

GeoTech

I would be jealous too, if I wasn't retired. Vacation everyday.😉

RickKrung

Definitely off-topic, but...

When I am dealing with people on a Thurs. or Fri., such as buying something at a store, on departing, often they will say something like "have a nice weekend".  I give them a blank stare and say "weekend?  weekend?  I'm not clear on this concept".  Some appreciate the humor.  Some do not.   ;D

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

Ken S

Rick,
I thought that since you are retired, everyday is weekend. ;)  (I am hoping that it is at least for some of us.
Ken

RickKrung

That is the "intent" or "effect" of my comment, but sort of in reverse - that because I don't work weekdays, there is no distinction between work-weekdays and non-work-weekends.  It is partially true, as often, I lose track of what day it is and am only reminded by others. 

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.