News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Broken delivery T8

Started by Thomas S., May 24, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georgie

Quote from: Ken S on July 18, 2019, 12:28:34 PM
George,

Don't apologize. I feel the same way that you do.

Ken

Thank you Ken. Validation much appreciated.
George

Thomas S.

Hello

Ken, thanks for the tip of the dealers in Austria. Unfortunately, I was too stingy for that, but it would have saved me a lot of trouble!

As it looks, this online shop is reducing the Tormek range. There is no grinder (neither T4 nor T8) to buy. There are only a few accessories and spare parts to order. Maybe this dealer stops selling Tormek products completely.

Thus, there can be no trouble for Tormek users / buyers!

I'll watch that and if the assortment grows, I'll report my incident to Tormek Support.

Best regards
Thomas

Ken S

Thomas,

For many years there was a very popular National Public Radio program in the US. "Car Talk" was hosted by Tom and Ray, two brothers who were both excellent mechanics and very funny. Many of their listeners never fixed cars, but enjoyed the show. One of my favorite lines from the show was, "It's the stingy man who pays the most". Yes, we have all done that. :)

Find a good local dealer and develop a good customer relationship.

Enjoy your Tormek journey!

Ken