News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Update on Production Run of Adjustable Offset Knife Jigs

Started by MPeppard, May 08, 2019, 04:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPeppard

Still waiting on a quote from the CNC shop for parts, the owner is really busy but I will inform everyone as soon as I have the information.  So unfortunately I still haven't any idea on price yet.

There are currently about 25 people that expressed interest so that will start to help in volume discounts for piece prices.

I still need to figure out how to accept payments from other countries, Bitcoin would be easiest and lowest fees but I don't want to make people get a Bitcoin account for one purchase.  So if anyone has any information about accepting credit card payment globally without a merchant account and tax ID number I could use the help.  Unfortunately Paypal and Google Pay are only good in the USA and a few other countries. 

van

PayPal is excellent and safe for any transaction even in Italy

Cordially
Kindly yours

MPeppard

Ok, so Paypal should work internationally.   When I was looking into it I read that it only work in a few countries out side the US, the web site I was at must of been sponsored by a wire transfer service...

Thanks.

Drilon

No problem with Paypal in Germany.

Best regards,
Drilon

Al

Dastagg

PayPal good in Texas. Isn't Texas a Country of itself?