News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

new diamond wheels have arrived

Started by Ken S, June 04, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

I received a 14kg package today, sent from Sweden! It was my three diamond grinding wheels.

It exceeded the very high standards I expect from Tormek. The three grinding wheels were individually boxed in attractive, well designed boxes. Each box included a 250ml bottle of Tormek's new Anti Corrosion Compound. The design details of the wheels are impressive. The bushings are bored steel. These wheels are definitely designed for frequent interchanging. The side labels are steel, no paper labels to  worry about.

The side abrasive extends just over two inches. That is plenty of flat area to flatten and polish the entire length of a bench chisel. The flat, stable abrasive surface and choice of three grits should definitely win over all but the most diehard crowd who flatten chisel backs with bench stones or glass plates.

I am convinced these three high quality diamond grinding wheels will revolutionize Tormek sharpening. My package was part of the first shipment. Future shipments should be shipped soon. Be patient; the wheels are worth the wait.

Ken

ps In case you were wondering why I did not mention the new Multi Base-100, it is because for some reason it was not included in my package. I am looking into that.

cbwx34

Quote from: Ken S on June 04, 2018, 10:47:52 PM
I received a 14kg package today, sent from Sweden! It was my three diamond grinding wheels.

It exceeded the very high standards I expect from Tormek. The three grinding wheels were individually boxed in attractive, well designed boxes. Each box included a 250ml bottle of Tormek's new Anti Corrosion Compound. The design details of the wheels are impressive. The bushings are bored steel. These wheels are definitely designed for frequent interchanging. The side labels are steel, no paper labels to  worry about.

The side abrasive extends just over two inches. That is plenty of flat area to flatten and polish the entire length of a bench chisel. The flat, stable abrasive surface and choice of three grits should definitely win over all but the most diehard crowd who flatten chisel backs with bench stones or glass plates.

I am convinced these three high quality diamond grinding wheels will revolutionize Tormek sharpening. My package was part of the first shipment. Future shipments should be shipped soon. Be patient; the wheels are worth the wait.

Ken

ps In case you were wondering why I did not mention the new Multi Base-100, it is because for some reason it was not included in my package. I am looking into that.

Congrats!  ;D

Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Grizz

please keep us up to date on the multibase 100.