News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Posting Videos

Started by RickKrung, March 05, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickKrung

Who can point me to a good site/service for posting videos that can then be linked into posts here?  I do not have nor want to have a Photobucket account. 

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

cbwx34

Quote from: RickKrung on March 05, 2018, 04:21:11 AM
Who can point me to a good site/service for posting videos that can then be linked into posts here?  I do not have nor want to have a Photobucket account. 

Rick

I've used Vimeo,,, it seemed pretty easy for me to do.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

RickKrung

Thanks.  That is easy. 

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

RichColvin

I use YouTube.  Easy also.
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

RickKrung

Quote from: RichColvin on March 05, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
I use YouTube.  Easy also.

Can you control who is able to view them on YT?  You can on Vimeo. 

Rick

RichColvin

No.   Never found that to be a problem though.
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.