News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Scheppach Tormek 2000?

Started by skoude, March 01, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skoude

Hi all!

I just recently ended up getting an old Supergrind 2000 from an Internet auction. The stone is unused and has heaps of jigs and best of all, the machine seems to work fine! But! The label and the color of the machine are confusing me a lot. What do you make of this?

RichColvin

Tommi,

I can't see your attachment.  Would you add it to a reply.  We'll be glad to assist.

Kind regards,
Rich
---------------------------
Rich Colvin
www.SharpeningHandbook.info - a reference guide for sharpening

You are born weak & frail, and you die weak & frail.  What you do between those is up to you.

skoude

Hi Rich!

Sorry about that! Had a dropbox link which displayed on preview nicely. :) The pic added as an attachment now.

cbwx34

Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

skoude

Oh! Thank you! That explains a lot! Must be a bit older machine then...The machine clearly seems like an original Tormek: just replaced the shaft with MSK-250, the stone is original Tormek SG-250, it has an updated water trough, the serial registered nicely to Tormek site etc.

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, skoude. Well done registering your Tormek. Once you are logged in, you can access and download the latest edition of the handbook and some well done videos.

Feel free to post your thoughts and questions. You are among friends.

Ken