News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Good deal on the T-4

Started by Rem, November 01, 2017, 01:44:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem

Ken S

Good post, Rem. Actually, the exchange rate is not quite twenty bucks. Here is the US price sheet.

This is the best deal I have seen for the T4. I know not everyone on the forum agrees with me, however, I really like the compact portability of the T4. I use and like both sizes. I confess a fondness for the T4.

Ken

http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=67152&cat=1,43072,67090

cbwx34

I think it's the same price as everywhere else?  ???
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Rem

It may be about the same in Canada, but you get a bunch of extra stuff with it.   And if you're ordering from the U. S., you'd save a bunch of money of top of that.    Don't know about shipping costs.   

Just wanted to point it out.    Lee Valley is a good outfit to deal with.    I've dealt with them for many years, and have never been disappointed.     RR

cbwx34

The package with the extra items is the "Bushcraft Limited Edition"... it's not exclusive to Lee Valley.

Since Lee Valley has a U.S. presence (Ken's link)... I don't think you can order from the Canada site to save money.  Don't know for sure though.
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)