News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

US400 Extended Universal support

Started by stevebot, October 27, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ffit

Ken S

If you are interested, you will need to go to sharpeningmadeeasy.com/tormek and place an order. Tormek has only authorized a small amount to be made. Steve's order of twelve is the only source I know of in North America. Once those twelve are gone, I do not know whether or not any more will be available. The last I knew, almost all of them were ordered. Do not hesitate if you are really interested.

Ken

stevebot

US400s have not been received from Sweden yet.  I have requested an additional 8. I'll keep you posted. Correct URL to order is
sharpeningmadeeasy.com/tormek2.htm
Steve Bottorff; author, teacher and consultant on knife and scissor sharpening.

cbwx34

Hate to be "that guy"... but any shipping update? 

(Also thought I'd bump it back up, in case anyone else may be interested.  Honest.)   ;)
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Sharpco

Quote from: stevebot on November 28, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
US400s have not been received from Sweden yet.  I have requested an additional 8. I'll keep you posted. Correct URL to order is
sharpeningmadeeasy.com/tormek2.htm

Do you know when you'll get it from Sweden?

cbwx34

Anyone get their US400 yet?  I (and I'm sure others) got an email from Steve saying they would have to shipped, I'm guessing, direct from Tormek.. so would be interested to know when they start going out.  Thanks!  :D

Ken S

CB,

I received the same email from Steve. (No support bar yet). i gather the support bars will be shipped to us from Affinity Tool, the Tormek US importer, in Troy Michigan.

Ken

Ken S

Quick update from Affinity Tool via Steve:

The container from Sweden is due to arrive in Michigan on 1/25. Affinity should ship directly to us once they arrive.

Ken

cbwx34

Quote from: Ken S on January 12, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
Quick update from Affinity Tool via Steve:

The container from Sweden is due to arrive in Michigan on 1/25. Affinity should ship directly to us once they arrive.

Ken

Cool.  Thanks for the update.  :)

(With all the package theft nowadays, I try and keep track of shipping info).  :(

Sharpco

I had a few moments when I needed the US400. I hope it arrives soon.

cbwx34

So.......

I called to find out about the order.... was told they "missed the boat" for the February shipment... and the next order won't come in until the middle of March. :o

I'm now taking bets on which will arrive first...

The US-400   vs.   the Android 8.0 update for my old Samsung phone (scheduled this spring which means summer-fall if at all).

Takers?  ::)

Sharpco

Quote from: cbwx34 on February 21, 2018, 09:55:21 PM
So.......

I called to find out about the order.... was told they "missed the boat" for the February shipment... and the next order won't come in until the middle of March. :o

I'm now taking bets on which will arrive first...

The US-400   vs.   the Android 8.0 update for my old Samsung phone (scheduled this spring which means summer-fall if at all).

Takers?  ::)

Oh...No...

(Thank you for letting me know the truth.)

Stickan

Hi,
The shipment left Sweden in end of December and should be in the states.
I will contact them today to sort this out.

Best,
Stig

stevebot

Affinity has located our missing shipment of US-400 and will be shipping them Friday or Monday.
Since I am snowbirding in AZ w/o my normal computer and printer I have requested that they ship them directly to you customers.
Thanks for you patience.
Steve Bottorff; author, teacher and consultant on knife and scissor sharpening.

cbwx34

Quote from: stevebot on February 22, 2018, 04:18:55 PM
Affinity has located our missing shipment of US-400 and will be shipping them Friday or Monday.
Since I am snowbirding in AZ w/o my normal computer and printer I have requested that they ship them directly to you customers.
Thanks for you patience.

Well... here's to hope!!! ;)

(Wanna take a crack at Android updates?)  :P