News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Grinding Angle Adjustment Booklet

Started by RickKrung, August 25, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickKrung

Newbie Here, First Post,

Just recently received a T8 and several jigs. I will be doing primarily drill bits and knives. Watched the videos and reading the manual and everything else I can find.  Came across references to a "Grinding Angle Adjustment booklet" and that it is posted on the forum. I've been searching for where it is posted so I can download it.  Can't find it, so I'm asking for help.

Thanks,

Rick
Quality is like buying oats.  If you want nice, clean, fresh oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse, that comes at a lower price.

cbwx34

Quote from: RickKrung on August 25, 2017, 01:28:35 AM
Newbie Here, First Post,

Just recently received a T8 and several jigs. I will be doing primarily drill bits and knives. Watched the videos and reading the manual and everything else I can find.  Came across references to a "Grinding Angle Adjustment booklet" and that it is posted on the forum. I've been searching for where it is posted so I can download it.  Can't find it, so I'm asking for help.

Thanks,

Rick

Welcome to the forum.

I created a page with some links I found useful in the forum (pertaining to knife sharpening)... you'll find it here...  http://wp.me/P93bLq-g.

A link to the booklet is about half way down... but you can also find it in the thread that explains it here...  https://forum.tormek.com/index.php?topic=1849.0.

Enjoy!
Knife Sharpening Angle Calculator:
Calcapp Calculator-works on any platform.
(or Click HERE to see other calculators available)

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, Rick. I highly recommend that you download and/or print out Ton's booklet. (I did both.) It is the basis for the kenjig and related jigs.

Ken