News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Too slow to action - ahhhhhh

Started by brettgrant99, April 06, 2016, 12:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettgrant99

So I am kind of hit or miss on this forum.  I do read it a lot more than I post.  Ken sent me a PM about Edge on Up's products.  I went and took a look.  They look like fabulous products.  For the past few years, I have been contemplating how to "measure" sharpness.

I had a concept in my mind, that I didn't really do anything about.  It is very similar to Mr. Brubacher's Edge Testers.  Not the same, but similar.  Good for him, and too bad for me.  I guess that I should do something about the ideas floating around in the old nogin.

Oh, well, another opportunity lost.  Good Luck Edge on Up.

Ken S

I suspect the edgeonup.com products are a combination of good ideas with a lot of work by Mike and his team. What's the old adage, ten percent inspiration and ninety percent perspiration?

Please feel free to post whenever the spirit  moves you, Brett.

Ken

Jan

Brettgrant, do not feel sorry, I think it's quite common situation in the history of human endeavor, when the situation is mature.    :)

On this occasion, I would like to quote again Antoine de Saint-Exupery: "When by mutation a new rose is born in a garden, all the gardeners rejoice."

Jan