News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tightening the stone on a T-7

Started by Timberwright, April 11, 2015, 06:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Good point, Rob. I remember the catch phrase "the silent majority" from the Nixon era. We certainly have a silent majority and a small but vocal minority you and I included. :)

Ken

Ken S

Timberwright, are you still out there? I don't mean to be rude, but suggesting answers for people who never post again gets old.

Ken

Timberwright

Thanks for all of the replies, folks.

At this point, I'm working on a list of anything we might need to return our T-7 to service.

I think that it might be more productive to start a new thread, provide an inventory (of sorts)
and ask for advice on what to order. 

As for tightening the "old-school" nut on the T-7 ... I would like to have the ability to change stones
quickly, so the EZYLock design seems like a more than worthwhile upgrade.

I really appreciate the advice, Ken, but I believe I mentioned (early on) that I stay very busy and,
consequently, computer forum time is a luxury for me.  Nothing personal, I just don't spend a lot
of time on the computer these days. 

Thanks again for everyone's time ...

Ken S

No problem.....glad you're back.

Ken

Timberwright

Thanks for contributing to my Reviving a T-7 thread, Ken. 

Two (or more) heads are always better than one.