News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Tormek Converter OWC-1

Started by Termite1964, January 10, 2015, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Termite1964

I am looking to purchase the new Tormek Converter OWC-1.  Does anyone now who sells this jig?
Thanks in advance.

Ken S

Welcome to the forum, Bill.

Some more information would help. Online dealers? Which country, state or region?

In the past, my first thought would have been sharptoolsusa. However, recently their website seems to be down and I'm not sure if they are a going concern.

In North America, I would check with Lee Valley. Or, I would contact national importers. In the US that is tormekus.com. In the UK it is  Brimark. For other countries, check the dealers tab on Tormek.com.

The converter seems like a great idea, combining two good systems, Tormek and Oneway.

Ken

Sorry, the illustration did not post. the sharptoolsusa web site seems to be working again. I would check there first if you live in USA.

Tormek Converter OWC-1

OWC-1OWC-1 and BGM-100 mounted on a Wolverine v-arm
The OWC-1 is an attachment to adapt the Tormek Bench Grinder Mounting Kit BGM-100 directly to a Wolverine v-arm.*

Mounting on a Wolverine v-arm
If you already have a Wolverine v-arm mounted by your grinder, you can complement it with this OWC-1 Converter and adapt the Tormek Bench Grinder Mounting Kit BGM-100 directly to the v-arm.

*Wolverine is a product manufactured by OneWay Manufacturing. Tormek is not affiliated with OneWay in any way. The Wolverine and OneWay trademarks are the property of their respective owners.