News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

New angle jig KS-123

Started by John Hancock Sr, Yesterday at 09:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perra

Quote from: TireguyfromMA on Today at 05:37:17 AMPlaced my order with Sharpening Supplies for the KS-123 about five minutes after I got the email from TORMEK. The cost was $50, I thought they were going to cost more, so pleased with the price. 

Will I be able to use this to set the angle on the honing wheel also? 

Yes, it has a self-adjustment function for different grinding an honing wheel sizes.

Ken S

The new KS-123 jig is impressive. I predict that it will soon become the preferred method of knife setting. However, like most of the improved Tormek jigs and accessories, there are some cases where the present tools and techniques may be better suited. I will not be discarding my modified SVM-45s and kenjigs. Nor will I be deleting Calcapp. They are still as useful as they always were, even if in many cases the KS-123 is more useful.

Ken

darita

Quote from: Ken S on Today at 04:37:36 PMThe new KS-123 jig is impressive. I predict that it will soon become the preferred method of knife setting. However, like most of the improved Tormek jigs and accessories, there are some cases where the present tools and techniques may be better suited. I will not be discarding my modified SVM-45s and kenjigs. Nor will I be deleting Calcapp. They are still as useful as they always were, even if in many cases the KS-123 is more useful.

Ken

High praise for sure. Can't wait to try it!