News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

revolving base

Started by Ken S, July 15, 2013, 08:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

I remember a question as to whether the revolving base allowed the use of the magnetic feet to "unlevel" the Tormek.  (This makes water retrieval more efficient with the new trough.)

I finally installed my RB-180 yesterday.  It works fine with the magnetic feet.  No difficulty being "unlevel".

My RB-180 was part of a package deal with my replacement T7.  (For new readers, my original T7 was stolen during a break in.)  It's one of those things which might seem a luxury.  I might not have paid the price to order it alone.  However, I must admit, it is luxurious to use.  I don't regret having it.

Ken

mike40

Thanks for this reply Ken as it was a concern of mine in case I decide to buy the revolving base.
Mike

Ken S

Mike,

The revolving base strikes me as something which becomes increasingly useful as the user
matures....... Less lifting.

Ken

mike40

Well Ken, I am certainly qualified on maturity at my age,  the physical part anyway.
Mike