News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

a question for Jeff

Started by Ken S, February 20, 2013, 01:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Jeff,

Would you please post your demo schedule on the forum?  I believe many of us, myself included, would enjoy meeting you and watching you put the Tormek through its paces.  It would be an enjoyable learning experience.

A lot of the shows also feature discounts.  We might even bring our wallets (and our knives with broken points!).

Thanks,

Ken

Jeff Farris

Unfortunately, Ken, I don't demonstrate for Tormek these days. I did revive my act for the Woodworking in America Show in Cincinnati this past October, but that is the first I've done in 4 or 5 years and I haven't heard back from Tormek on any future plans.
Jeff Farris

Rob

I don't even live in America yet I'm sorry to hear that.

If it was your decision Jeff then fair enough, if it was Tormek's then I would tentatively suggest it as a contender for " most stupid business decision of the century"

I mean.... Duh.....
Best.    Rob.

Ken S

Jeff, I debated about going to the show in Cincinnati last October.  With my family responsibilities and being in the middle of buying a home, it seemed like a bad time for me.  Had I known you were going to be there, I would have given it much higher priority.  Oh, well....another time.

Ken