News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Considering a T3 - but I have a few questions...

Started by Torour, February 04, 2013, 11:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken S

Did the rest of you receive the emails from sharptoolsusa and advanced machinery today advertising the Multitool?  .....Great timing; maybe someone does read this forum.

Ken

Elden

Quote from: Ken S on February 27, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
Did the rest of you receive the emails from sharptoolsusa and advanced machinery today advertising the Multitool?

No, hopefully I can remain under the radar.
Elden

Rob

Best.    Rob.

Jeff Farris

Interestingly, it had nothing to do with the forum.  Hanns told me a couple weeks ago that he was going to put a bit more effort into the MultiTool.
Jeff Farris

Herman Trivilino

Quote from: Ken S on February 27, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
Did the rest of you receive the emails from sharptoolsusa and advanced machinery today advertising the Multitool?

Yup.  Caught my attention until I saw the price.  I'm sure it'd be worth it if I had a need, and I know I'd use it if I had it, but there's nothing that jumps out at me and says, "I could do that if only I had the Multitool".
Origin: Big Bang

Ken S

I happened to visit my former local Tormek dealer last weekend.  (I moved out of the area last summer.)

The dealer now has a new huge store facility (six or seven acres of store).  For the first time I saw a T3 in their small Tormek display.  The T3 was still in the box on a lower shelf, but at least it has made it to the shelf.

Ken 

Herman Trivilino

I saw one on display a few years ago at the store where I went to buy a new grindstone.  It was on display next to the T7 and some other unit.  Of the three the T7 was the most expensive and definitely the sturdiest.
Origin: Big Bang

Rob

I'd love to know what the numbers by market are for T3 vs T7 revenues?
Best.    Rob.