News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Band Aids

Started by Yort81, June 05, 2011, 04:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yort81

Dear Tormek,

When I unboxed my new T-7... I found there in the mix, a yellow container of band-aids....hahaahahahaa......how cute!!

After an hour or so of set up...reading.... I was on my way to sharpening my gouges and skews... I dont  know when it happened...I just noticed blood dripping from somewhere (from me!). After an examination of my hands.... the offending member turned out to be my thumb! A nice little slice... and i didnt feel a thing! (band-aid #1)

The same night....After reveling in how AWESOME it was to turn with very very sharp tools... I was standing at my lathe....and once again....I was bleeding like a stuck pig.... this time on the back of my hand.....I must have brushed up against a tool! (band-aid #2)

This is just a note to let you know that Im not laughing at the cuteness of the enclosed band-aids anymore.... In fact... it is a note to say THANK YOU!  They were much needed!

Sincerely,

Troy

Mal55

Hi,
Band aids, band aids band aids.
What for I ask?
Well  I found out today.
Had my tormek since early in the year and tried out the band aids today.
My tools have never been so sharp.
Malcolm