News:

Welcome to the Tormek Community. If you previously registered for the discussion board but had not made any posts, your membership may have been purged. Secure your membership in this community by joining in the conversations.
www.tormek.com

Main Menu

Jeff Farris

Started by chrisrosenb, March 15, 2011, 03:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisrosenb

Jeff,

Do you check the messages that are sent through the SharpToolsUSA website? 

Chris

Jeff Farris

Yes I do. If I haven't responded to one, I apologize, but I see nothing in my inbox.
Jeff Farris

Jeff Farris

Chris,

Sorry.  I found your message from last week. Response is on the way.
Jeff Farris

louie

Jeff, is everything ok?

I have been calling for 2 weeks,  no answer.
Sent email last week, no answer.
Placed an ordered for T7 + Woodturners Saturday, just in time for April Special. Your website says orders by 3pm shipped same day.
Two business days have passed and my order has not shipped nor been acknowledged.

Lou

Jeff Farris

Sorry, Lou.

Your order will process in time for you to take advantage of the promotion.  We are going to have to change the same day shipping promise, as both my wife and I have increased responsibilities now, in addition to processing and shipping all the orders. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

I'll get the answering machine fixed tomorrow.

But, I don't think I've ever let an e-mail slip by. Be sure to use jeff at sharp tools usa dot com (without the spaces and "@" replacing "at" and "." replacing "dot"  ;D )
Jeff Farris

louie

Understood Jeff, thanks for letting me know.

Looking forward to using my new baby and sharpening everything in sight.  ;D

Lou

Ken S

Jeff,

I should preface this post by disclosing that before retiring, I worked for the telephone company for thirty five years.  I'm not a big fan of spending lots of money each month on "custom calling" features.  However, I have found voice mail valuable.  In my opinion, it is much more reliable than answering machines.  It even works (and can be accessed by another line (land or cel) when the primary line is out of service.  When coupled with caller ID, it can be very useful in not missing business calls.

Ken

Steve Brown

Ken,
Is there a way to run a FAX from a cell?
Steve

louie

My T-7 and Woodturners Pkg arrived Friday night. Thanks Jeff.

Lou